Senior Systems Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
The Sr Systems Project Coordinator will be a member of the Digital Client Experience (DCE) WorldView Strategic Planning ( WV SP ) team, reporting to the Systems Project Lead. The WV SP group participates in large complex projects of high and medium scope that involve all aspects of the reporting and data delivery on the BBH WorldView platform. The Systems Project Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution of multiple large complex projects. The Project Coordinator is responsible for project planning, scheduling, communication, budgeting and control. The individual works closely with cross divisional managers to ensure business needs and systems goals are met. Using proper project methodologies, the Project Coordinator oversees the entire life cycle of assigned projects, including project scoping, requirements gathering, development, testing and implementation.
The Systems Project Coordinator will work closely with the business partners, and will:
* In partnership with the Change Management project managers, form strong working relationships with the business users and ensure that the systems deliverables are in line with end user expectations.
* Collaborate, consult, and negotiate with other cross divisional resources to establish agreed upon project roadmaps, goals and objectives.
* Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and monthly status reports.
* Track issues and coordinate efforts to diagnose the source and cause. Work with business and systems staff across organizational boundaries to resolve each issue.
* Manage the execution of the project budgets and ensure effective use of project resources.
* Coordinate and oversee the monthly/yearly financial reporting activities.
* Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
* Provide technical guidance and oversight to the project team.
* Support the adoption and application of AGILE processes.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION
* Develop clear, concise methodology documents, which require proficiency in scope definition, project planning, budget analysis, etc
* Maintain issue logs; coordinate and support communications surrounding both systems and user acceptance for assigned project(s)
* Manage, coordinate, and track project deliverables ensuring that all SDLC, Data Privacy and BCP guidelines are met
* Identify and eliminate miscommunications between business and technical project team members
* Coordinate the definition of project scope and functional requirements by facilitating requirement and design sessions with project team members and end users
* Present project estimates, deliverable status, and budget information in detailed reports with visual images to illustrate the overall project health for both business and technical audiences
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science required, advanced degree preferred, professional certification (CSM, Prince2, PMP) a plus
* 5+ years work experience in technology and/or financial services industry preferred
* Experience in project management principles, practices, tools and techniques, including business case development, ROI analysis, planning, scope and issues management, budgeting and facilitation
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Effective in leading meetings and exhibiting confidence with team members, business partners and senior leadership
* Ability to coordinate cross-office initiatives
* Experience working in an Agile development environment would be an asset
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.