Senior Talent Acquisitions Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Access Staffing LLC
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSR. TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST WITH CLINICAL RECRUITMENT BACKGROUND - 4 DAYS IN OFFICE 1 FROM HOME!
TOP PHARMACEUTICAL FIRM WITH EXCELLENT DRIVEN CO-WORKERS.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY WITH EASY COMMUTE FROM NORTHERN NEW JERSEY, BRONX, CT AND MANHATTAN.
Salary: Open (DOE) + Stock Options - Excellent Company
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with internal colleagues to design and deliver recruitment strategies and conduct full-cycle recruitment activities from a technical and cultural perspective within the clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs organization.
* Bachelor's DegreeRequired
* MD recruitment a plus.
* 8+ years Talent Acquisition experience with a strong interest in sourcing and hiring clinical talent.
* 5+ years of experience working within the bio-pharmaceutical industry supporting Clinical Development.
* A strong process orientation with the goal of implementing or developing best practices into the staffing function is mandatory.
* Ability to develop and execute recruiting strategies to meet staffing goals and objectives in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with external customers are a must.
* Experience supporting Director level and above positions is strongly preferred.
* Source, identify, qualify and deliver candidates for assigned client group, including senior-level positions, using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
* Partner with hiring managers and HR to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source quality candidates.
* Partner with department heads and hiring managers to understand the needs of business and develop a staffing plan to support current hiring needs and future growth.
* Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR business partners, candidate pool, and external recruiters
* Post advertisements on industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
* Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate
* Partner with external recruitment agencies with results in assessing the performance and effectiveness of their services.
* Assist in implementing best practices into the recruitment function.