Senior Tax Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Prepare Federal, state, and local tax returns for individuals, exempt organizations, partnerships and LLCs, S corporations, C corporations, and trusts.
* Prepare supporting work papers and review trial balances and client data for reasonableness and completeness; prepare book and tax journal entries, including accrual to cash entries, as needed.
* Prepare annual and quarterly income tax provisions.
* Provide technical support, guidance, and training to tax staff.
* Assist with tax planning, research, and consulting engagements as requested.
* Provide ongoing status updates to management.
* Provide exceptional client service.
* 3+ years of relevant public accounting experience, including individual and business tax compliance for small to mid-size clients and accrual to cash conversions.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting; masters in tax a plus.
* CPA or the eligibility to sit for the CPA exam.
* Exceptional project management, analytical, research, and written and verbal communication skills, coupled with the utmost attention to detail.
* Ability to lead and develop tax staff.
* Dedication to development and enhancement of team environment.
* Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (multi-task) and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Superior client service focus.
* Proficiency with ProSystem fx Tax, Caseware, and Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
* Tax Accounting: 3years
* Nonprofit: 1year