Senior Tax Accountant 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EWS has been approached to identify talent for a Senior Tax Accountant opening for a public accounting firm near Anaheim, CA. Qualified candidates will have, at minimum, four years of experience working as a tax accountant. The Sr Tax Accountant will work closely with partners, directors, managers, staff, and clients. As a senior, you will be responsible for providing a full spectrum of individual, partnership, corporate and other tax services including planning, research, and compliance.
* Review and deliver tax projections to clients.
* Handle complex compliance tax research assignments and preparation of tax memorandums.
* Meet with the IRS and FRB agents to interface on examinations
* Manage review and mentor work of Tax Staff Accountants and Semi-Senior Staff Accountants.
* Answer tax questions of staff from all departments.
* Prepare written review of Tax Staff Accountants and Semi-Senior Staff Accountants.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* 4-5+ year of experience working in a public accounting firm.
* Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation, international tax a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required.
* Capable of managing multiple client engagements in addition to completing tasks related to business development.
* CPA license; Master's degree in Taxation is a plus.
* Competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, profit sharing, recruitment bonus program, CPA review course reimbursement program, Master in Tax tuition reimbursement, CPE training, career development, medical, dental, vision insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, pre-tax accounts for health care, life insurance, and voluntary alternative work schedule during off-season.