Senior Tax Accountant 8/27/2016
Bond Street Group
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Senior Accountants will have 4-6 years of accounting experience, preferably public accounting. The ideal candidate will have HNW experience, as well as corporate and partnership returns. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing more complex returns.
Broad base tax experience involving, Individual, S-Corps, C-corps, and Partnerships. A Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is required. A CPA designation is preferred, but not required. Candidates should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Prepare complicated tax returns including individual,trust & estate, partnership,corporate(both C & S) gift tax,private foundations.
* Preparation of year-end tax projections
* Preparation of payroll, sales and commercial rent tax
* Knowledge of computerized accounting system for entering and reconciling credit card, checking and investment accounts
* Preparation of financial reports for cash flow, budgets and investment analysis
* Tax Research
* Correspondence with tax authorities for tax notices and audits
Quicken and Quick Books