Senior Tax Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Tax Accountant position is responsible for preparation of the quarterly and annual income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740. This position works closely with the Accounting and Finance teams on tax related projects.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepares quarterly and annual income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740
* Assists with compiling tax footnotes and disclosures
* Assists with federal and state income tax audit defense
* Maintains quarterly FIN 48 and FAS 5 tax accruals
* Prepares federal and state income tax returns
* Prepares federal and state quarterly estimated tax payments
* Performs business and regulatory compliance including annual reports, business licenses and Foreign Bank Account Reporting
* Coordinates with outside service providers to ensure completion of federal and state income tax special projects as needed
* Works with Finance department to forecast income tax expense
* Maintains monthly income tax account reconciliations to ensure accurate tax reporting
* Performs technical research with regards to ASC 740 and other topics as needed
* Consistently arrives promptly to work the assigned schedule
* Responsible for maintaining discretion related to all confidential/sensitive company and customer information
* Performs other requested tasks and duties