Senior Tax Associate - London office
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY KPMG London US tax team is a rapidly expanding team of four US tax partners supported by more than 30 US tax professionals. The US tax team in London is well placed to provide US tax advice and compliance services to clients based in Europe and the Middle East with US investments and/or US investors. Working on KPMG's US tax team in London will provide individuals with US tax experience and a unique opportunity to live and work in London.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Busniess Tax Services practice.
- Provide US partnership and corporate tax compliance services to a variety of non-US clients
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice on a range of topics related to US corporate and partnership taxation in an international context
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements while serving as a business advisor to the client
- Research, write, and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Assist in formulating and delivering tax planning and tax savings services
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of new and experienced staff professionals
- Two plus years of experience in US corporate and/or partnership tax (ideally working with private equity or real estate fund clients) and a desire to gain US international taxation experience
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university; (current CPA or EA qualification preferred)
- Experience reviewing US corporate and/or partnership tax returns
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills; general knowledge of corporate tax compliance
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams .