Senior Tax Manager - NFP 8/9/2016
Marcum Seach LLC
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A progressively expanding and dynamic professional service practice seeks Senior Tax Manager to join its NYC Non Profit team. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of a diverse spectrum of tax services to a portfolio of NFP clients.
You will serve as a tax compliance and planning consultant building long and value added client relations while reviewing and processing accurate and timely returns for their organizations and charities. This role requires expertise with compliance, technical accounting, tax planning and research, as well as tax related Quality Control oversight. A successful career to date focus within the NFP sector is required to succeed in this role. Engagement management and a CPA certification are required for consideration.
* CPA required
* Minimum 9 years of progressive tax experience in NFP public accounting
* Exceptional client service, managerial and communication skills with demonstrated ability to manage relationships
* Strong leadership skills, including ability to develop/mentor staff
* Superior analytical, technical and technology skills with keen attention to detail
* Strong communication skills and ability to interact with clients, partners and staff on a highly professional and confidential basis.