Senior Tax Manager, Value Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Tax Manager to join our International Tax practice.
- Identify clients' supply chain problems, opportunities and risks, and develop and evaluate alternative strategies
- Assess and support execution of business model improvements that align with a client's strategic tax, trade and treasury structures to produce operational and financial efficiencies
- Develop and manage financial cost optimization projects that enhance clients' global supply chain
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team that focuses on delivering operational and financial structuring services and communicate findings and opportunities to clients
- Manage, direct, monitor, and deliver multiple client engagements teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction
- Eight plus years of broad experience in international corporate taxation, or eight plus years of broad experience in M&A or federal tax and a desire to move into international corporate taxation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; licensed CPA or JD / LLM or Foreign equivalent, combined with Enrolled Agent (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Candidates with international corporate tax experience should have previous experience with several of the following common international tax planning areas:
Outbound Transactional Structuring, Subpart F and 954(h), Inbound Transactional Structuring, Check the Box Principles, U.S. Tax Treaty Research and Interpretation, Repatriation Strategies, Intellectual and Intangible Property Planning, Structured Finance, Base Shifting, FSC/EIE, Foreign Tax Credit Planning, Transfer Pricing, and International Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Candidates with other experience seeking to move into international corporate taxation should have in-depth experience in planning areas relevant to their existing discipline
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills, as well as general knowledge of corporate tax compliance; demonstrated ability to develop business
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .