Senior Tax Reporting Analyst 9/5/2016
Atlanta, GA Investment/Technology Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client, a leader in their industry is searching for a Senior Tax Reporting Analyst.
This position will report to the Manager of Tax Reporting and will be responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual tax provisions, quarterly and annual FIN 48 calculations, preparation of tax related SEC footnotes, return to provision reconciliation, account roll forwards and special projects as needed.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Masters in Taxation preferred
* CPA or CPA candidate
* 2 - 5 years related tax experience
* Experience with OneSource Tax Provision preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to operate in multi-task and deadline driven environment, and to work independently.
* Strong communication skills, including ability to make effective presentations.
This company offers a competitive base salary in addition to annual cash and equity bonuses as well as a comprehensive benefits package.