Senior Teacher (Special Education)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
The May Institute Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR TEACHER (SPECIAL EDUCATION)
Job ID: 2016-2315
Job Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
Type: Regular Full-Time
Category: Special Education
The May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities in Woburn is searching for a Senior Special Education Teacher to work with other highly talented teachers and receive guidance and support from national experts in autism and special education.
* Deliver individual and group instruction and other educational objectives
* Implement comprehensive behavior support plans
* Train and supervise other teachers and classroom assistants
* Design an individualized curriculum, write educational plans, collect and evaluate data, and write student progress reports
* Massachusetts licensure in severe special education
* Bachelor's degree in a related field required; Master s degree preferred
* Experience in Applied Behavior Analysis preferred
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Commitment to helping children with significant challenges learn and grow