Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Cloud Networking 8/20/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4525 Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Cloud Networking (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer, Cloud Networking
At Citrix NetScaler, we are at the forefront of transforming application networking & security for this new hybrid application and hybrid cloud world.
What Your New Team Does
- We help business keep pace with digital transformation, as they turn to modern micro-services based application architectures, DevOps practices and light weight containers to build and run their new applications.
- We are at the heart of the developer and devops frenzy.
Your Role on the Team
- You are the ultimate authority on a product’s capabilities
- You understand complementary and competitive products that could be encountered in real-world deployments
- You work closely with his/her peers in Product Management, R&D, and Sales Engineering (SE) to create technical material for field consumption.
- You work with account teams, customers and partners to help them understand product capabilities, present, design solutions, and provide inputs on market requirements for future products and software releases.
- At least 3 years of experience in Technical Marketing and 10+ years overall experience in a technical role
- Scripting/development experience - e.g. with one or more of Bash, Perl, Python, Go.
- Strong technical foundation of network essentials L4-7, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL, etc
- Strong technical knowledge of DevOps tools: Chef, Puppet or other automation tools, scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.), REST API
Nice if you have
- BS/Masters in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related degree or experience
- Linux sys admin experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.