Senior Technical Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
As manager for Castlight's launch, engineering and analytics teams, you will manage plans, day--day items, and processes for several engineering teams. You'll cross-functionally understand and external business requests, gather requirements, prioritize projects, and manage deadlines. You'll constantly be balancing the scope, and resources and play a key role in success of launch, engineering and analytics teams. you have great management skills and can juggle many concurrent projects. You love making processes better and more efficient, and will take a keen interest in developing functional understanding of products you . You also are excited by becoming an expert Castlight's product and engineering processes and by working with many different teams.
Be single voice and champion of all live customers within engineering
* Have broad coverage of needs of live customers and users in terms of customer-impacting product bugs, data quality issues, changes to data feeds and implementations, ongoing and analytics needs, launching upsells, as well as product enhancements needed for live customers.
* Track progress and measurements against contracted customer SLAs
* Act as "Product Manager" for any tools and product enhancements that will help Castlight's customer-facing teams in supporting live customer needs
* Provide visibility across organization on a weekly basis
* Run meetings with cross-functional stakeholders
* Be on customer calls and be go- person in engineering for our customer-facing teams
* Negotiate solutions with customers for non-standard implementations that will post go-live support
* Act as a manager when necessary, manage projects across teams
* Collaborate with engineering teams plan for appropriate level needed support live customers
* Identify risks upfront and mitigate them proactively
* least 5+ of experience in / management
* Bachelors in CS or equivalent
* Must have prior experience working in a start-up environment
* Strong management skills
* PMP and/or Certified Scrum Master certifications
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Basic knowledge of Jira, SQL, and ability run quick and simple queries or answer questions is
* Able articulate issues, follows up with people, clearly articulate dependencies
* Good business skills understand business flow, and possess excellent technical knowledge map business technology
* Excellent mediator, facilitator and negotiator. Strong influence on others when working with collaborative teams