Senior Technical Project Manager EMR - (PMP Certification)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Senior Technical Project Manager-EMR to join our team in New York, NY.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This position calls for someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills that will apply principles, techniques and best practices in the planning, organizing and implementation of this high-profile and complex program. The right candidate must have experience preparing and managing project documentation, deliverables, milestones, resource management, and schedules. They will partner with other EITS units and H+H departments to deliver the Project in a timely and efficient manner.
* Overall, support the EPIC PMO Head in planning project management activities such as, managing scope, schedule, and quality of working closely with interdepartmental technical and managerial teams
* Coordination to support Cut-Over Team Collaborate and be accountable for working with all application owners to identify interfaced applications to help determine the disposition status when cutting over to Epic. In addition, manages all scope changes for interfaces, coordinates/facilitates to ensure appropriate resources aligned from interfaces for this activity with the cut-over lead.
* Strategic Planning support - Facilitate and coordinate enterprise wide interface development strategies, supporting EITS policies and procedures. Helps identifies cross-team impacts and helps coordinate cross-team resource allocation, timeline, and drives for results both at program level and project level with accountable PM s and interface resources
* Documentation and Tracking tools - Work on technological development and employment of toolsets to document and track interface implementations, Helps drive efficiencies, establish metrics, and provide dashboard
* Ensure that all leadership, clinical and business communities are engaged in the program
* Assist application coordinators and other team members in their respective areas
* Provide leadership and mentoring to team members
* Review and report progress of the project on an ongoing basis
* Identify and manage risks and concerns as required
Additional Qualifications/Required Skills:
* A Master s Degree from an accredited college or university in Healthcare, Hospital, Public, or Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior or a related field and 6 to 8 years of full-time experience planning, developing and monitoring programs, systems and/or procedures in support of administrative management initiatives, 3 years of which must have been in a responsible managerial or supervisory capacity or A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in Healthcare, Hospital, Public, or Business Administration, Psychology or a related discipline with 8 to 10 years of experience as outlined, 5 years of which must have been in a responsible managerial or supervisory capacity or a satisfactory combination of education, training and experience.
Must be experienced in implementing a full life cycle EPIC Project in a large Hospital. * PMP Certification desired
* 5+ years of experience working in an Agile work environment desired
* 6+ years of experience working in a Hospital setting/Healthcare Organization is highly preferred
* 6+ years of experience using PM tools, i.e. MS project, Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio
* 6+ years of operational experience in one or more of the following EPIC Modules: Inpatient Clinical Documentation, Inpatient Orders, Emergency Department, Ambulatory Care, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Care Management, Health Information Management, Surgery, Radiology.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.