Senior Technical Recruiter 9/3/2016
Computer Enterprises, Inc.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CEI is a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding full service IT organization. We specialize in providing consulting, cutting edge technology, project services and outsourcing to clients both nationally and internationally, including over 60% of the _Fortune 50_. We have been named three times consecutively to both the _Inc. 500 _list of America's fastest growing private companies and the _Smart 100_ list of America's fastest growing private companies as well as America's most innovative IT service providers. We are a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council _Technology 50 _honoree. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve as endorsed by Forrester Research and is an active partner to some of the market's best technologies including Microsoft, Java, and Open Source. CEI is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with offices in Philadelphia, PA, Denver CO, Herndon VA and Richmond VA.
CEI is actively searching for a well accomplished IT Staffing expert with a proven track record of placement success and expresses the qualities necessary to lead a team of Technical Recruiters. If you identify yourself as a standout among your competitors and a major asset to your candidate pool, we would like to consider you for our new Team Lead opening within our Plymouth Meeting office.
This position will be a hybrid role that combines leading and training a team of Recruiters along with sourcing and guiding new candidates through the full recruiting life cycle.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
* Conduct periodic training and orientation sessions with Jr. Recruiters to educate new talent on best practices of the full recruiting life cycle.
* Build a pool of highly skilled IT specific candidates by utilizing the company database, internet resources, networking and otherrecruiting tools.
* Perform extensive, active candidate sourcing techniques by utilizing multiple job boards such as Dice, Careerbuilder, Monster, Linkedin, etc.
* Screen and interview potential candidates.
* Partner with the sales team to understand and qualify client requirements and evaluate candidates against those requirements.
* Extend and negotiate offers to selected candidates.
* Bachelor's degreeREQUIRED
* 3+ years of overall staffingexperiencerequired
* 1+ Year(s) notable IT Technical Staffing is Required
* Self-motivated, driven, and energetic with an exceptional work ethic
* A positive attitude with the ability to handle candidate objections
* The ability to project confidence and enthusiasm over the telephone
* The ability to problem solve and think creatively
* The ability to build relationships with candidates
* Proven familiarity using recruiting job boards for sourcing
* Familiarity with job market trends and technical issues preferred