Senior Technical Sales Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Technical Sales Engineer
About the Position:
Everbridge is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Sales Engineer to support our growing team in the US. The Everbridge Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force and re-seller partners. This role is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and designing customer solutions that include Professional Services. The Senior Technical Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users while establishing and maintaining strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
About the team:
The Sales Engineering team works with the sales team as the key technical advisors and product advocates for our products and services with both prospects and customers. Sales Engineers also scope and deliver service engagements that involve customization of the Everbridge SaaS platform and system integrations. This role is focused on our Federal clients.
* Providing product demonstrations, facilitating technical sales workshops, and conducting pilots
* Acting as a technical lead in support of large solution deployments
* Scoping field customizations and delivering functional specifications for integrations to third party systems.
* Demonstrating Everbridge REST API and answering detailed technical questions about product capability and delivery infrastructure.
* Persuading prospects that Everbridge services will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality and delivery
* Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
* Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
* 8-10 years experience in software sales and services in a field facing engineering capacity
* Working knowledge of Internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking
* Strong technical background with relational data structures, XML/SOAP, middleware architectures, and REST APIs
* Java programming experience a plus
* Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
* Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
* Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) including experience responding to RFIs/RFPs
* Highly organized and driven by success, achievement and recognition
* Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
* High energy level and a can do attitude
* Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and web based applications
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* Bachelor s degree (Computer Science or related a plus)
About the company:
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. . Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal s Best Places to Work for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.