Senior Technical Support Engineer 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We have an immediate opportunity for a TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER with a medical device client in downtown Boston. Must have experience in troubleshooting and supporting the operation of complex, electro-mechanical systems in the field. Any experience with medical device technology would be considered a plus.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be joining an existing team of support personnel responsible for the configuration, installation, implementation, integration and repair of an experimental, automated blood analyzer during clinical trials. Support functions will also include documenting issues and work-arounds on an as-needed basis.
Our client is leading a massive R&D engagement in the medical device industry. The team consists of 200+ professionals including, medical doctors, PHDs, clinical engineers and software engineers. Our client provides an interesting and challenging work environment and a great location in downtown Boston.
Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer _very quickly._
Location: BOSTON Downtown area.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
This is a fulltime permanent position with a competitive salary, benefits, vacation, 401k, commuter benefits and all the perks associated with working at a very successful organization.
* Must have experience analyzing and troubleshooting failures of electro-mechanical devices. Experience with laboratory instrumentation is strongly preferred.
* At least 7 years' experience in field service engineering or related field is required.
* Experience in a laboratory or clinical setting is strongly preferred.
* Experience providing on-call and field support is required. There will be a travel component associated with support functions.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, can't stress this enough.
* Traditional on site role, remote work will NOT be an option.
If interested, please send us an updated resume and let's set up some time to discuss.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States, NO Sponsorship will be provided.
NO 3rd parties please.