Senior Telecommunications Engineer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Synergy Business Consulting is now hiring for a Sr. Telecommunications Engineer. The Senior Telecommunications Engineer's responsibility is to plan, develop, and configure the Company's telecommunications infrastructure. The person will also analyze telecommunications services to ensure services are aligned with the needs of the business. This individual will serve as a point of contact for inquiries from the business relating to Call Center and Back Office Voice support and design.
* Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and training plans for telecommunication systems.
* Provide daily and monthly reports to upper management as it pertains to Enterprise Voice Infrastructure.
* Assess need for any system optimization or remediation, make recommendations, and execute them as required.
* Manage complex move/add/change/disconnect requests and user incidents.
* Generate telecommunications usage and inventoryreports.
* Interact with technical staff to ensure the safe and proper installation of cabling, wiring, and othertelecommunications hardware.
* Provide Level 3on-call technical support.
* Solid strategic planning and communication skills within a team environment
* At least 5years of experience in telecommunications and unified communications operation
* Project oriented and focused to deliver successful outcomes
* Advanced technical, troubleshooting and working knowledge of the Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration Suite
* Motivated to achieve a professional level of performance
* Cisco CUBE configurations including dial peers, carrier SIP trunking and translations.
* Protocols and codecs including: SIP, H.323, MGCP, RTP, G.711, G.722, TFTP
* Understanding CUCM best practices for line and device configuration
* Ability to troubleshoot complex call flow between endpoints
* Cisco Unity Connection including Call Handler configuration
* VMware ESXi configuration
* Asterisk IP-PBX including trunking, routing and call control.
* H.323, SIP, TIP, H.264, BFCP video call routing, signaling and bridging.