This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Senior Tester to join our team in Charlotte, NC.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must have 4+ years of experience in QA Manual Testing
* Must have hands on experience on ALM
* Must have hands on experience in query databases
* Preferably worked on automation; Selenium + Java
* Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Preferably experienced in Agile Methodology (especially exposed to RTC).
* Should be exposed to onshore offshore co-ordination
* Should be efficient in conducting defect triage
Job Level Specific Duties :
* Communicate with business teams to ensure involvement in business testing process.
* Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams to ensure client s needs are met.
* Report to the management with updates regarding daily work.
* Provide insights into improving process efficiency.
* 4 years of Test Management and Test Plan Creation
* 2 years experience using ALM
* 1 year of financial services wealth management industry experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.