Senior Training Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Ddl Omni Engineering LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DDL OMNI Engineering LLC is a leading engineering and technical services company that has an ISO 9001:2008 registered Quality Management System. We provide systems and structural engineering, information technology, planning and training, wargaming, integrated logistics support and test and evaluation services to a wide variety of government and commercial clients. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices throughout the U.S., we are dedicated to providing superior quality through continual improvement of our products and ensuring customer satisfaction by incorporating our knowledge and application of technologies to meet their specific needs anytime-anywhere.
DDL OMNI Engineering LLC has an opening for a Senior Training Analyst to provide subject matter expertise to support all facet in surface warfare missions to enhance warfighting readiness and increase the combat effectiveness of the Surface navy through: individual, unit-level and group instruction, training and assessment; support the Warfare Tactics Instructor (WTI) program; and review, update, or, when required, development of operational or tactical doctrine. Provide support both inport and at-sea, in CONUS and OCONUS. All jobs at DDL Omni Engineering Client's Talent Network
Qualified candidates must have the ability to acquire and maintain a security clearance which requires US Citizenship.
* Bachelor's Degree, no specific discipline
Experience and Skills Required:
The successful candidate must have a minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in this field and shall be competent in the performance of the following requirements:
* Ten (10) years Subject matter expertise in U.S. Navy technical and non-technical schools training doctrine, methodologies, instructional systems, policies, instructions, processes and procedures that train sailors to operate and maintain combat systems and Integrated Air and Missile Defense systems aboard AEGIS cruisers and destroyers.
* Ten (10) years Subject matter expertise in U.S. Navy fleet training doctrine, methodologies (to include exercise, planning and execution), policies, instructions, processes and procedures.
* Ten (10) years subject matter expertise in U.S. Navy policies, instructions, processes and procedures to, measure, assess and evaluate combat systems and Integrated Air and Missile Defense systems on board AEGIS cruisers and destroyers.
* Ten (10) years subject matter expertise in evaluating and assessing IAMD and BMD performance at both the unit and staff level.
* Ten (10) years subject matter expertise in synthetic exercise development, execution, performance measurement, assessment and post exercise data collection.
* Completed AEGIS Combat System Officer or AEGIS PCO/PXO Course; and served as a CO, XO, CSO, WCO, FCO, CICO, or Operations Officer aboard a CG-47 or DDG-51 Class Ship; and qualified as a TAO aboard a CG-47 or DDG-51 Class Ship.
Special Remarks: If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements, please proceed with this application by clicking Apply Online below. DDL OMNI offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k) with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and many other perks and benefits. DDL OMNI Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.