Senior Treasury Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst to join our growing team of professionals. The Senior Treasury Analyst will contribute to the day-to-day financial activities and responsibilities of the corporate Treasury team. Responsibilities will include both project-based and daily activities.
* Responsible for Asset Base Loan (ABL) reporting and analysis and borrowing base calculations
* Responsible for third party and intercompany interest calculations and reporting
* Responsible for daily credit facility positioning and debt operations
* Organize covenant compliance reporting and tracking as it relates to facilities
* Responsible for ratio calculation and reporting as it relates to High Yield Bond and Export Finance facility
* Coordinate treasury debt activities with EVRAZ's internal customers and act as primary contact for internal debt related questions
* Primary contact for trade finance activity (letters of credit maintenance and reporting)
* Assist with implementation and administration of Kyriba treasury workstation across all modules
* Assist with internal/external audits on the quarter end and year end
* Back-up of daily management of cash operations (input and coordinate wires payments, initiate account funding and transfers).
* Develop/maintain Treasury process/ policy documentation and ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, procedures, various covenants
* Assist Treasury ad hoc projects
* Undergraduate degree, preferably in finance or accounting
* Master's degree, preferably MBA or focus in finance a plus
* 3-5 years of experience in Treasury and debt/cash management
* CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) credentials a plus
* Previous experience with Kyriba treasury workstations is highly desired
* Excellent communication skills, strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet expected deadlines
* Strong analytical skills and ability to effectively leverage system and spreadsheet applications
* Zealous attention to detail
* Desired experience with banking cash and debt management systems