Senior Treasury Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Senior Treasury Analyst will contribute to efforts that enhance the efficiency of the corporate finance activities through ownership of global cash initiatives and the repatriation program. The position will ensure that shareholder value is maximized by coordinating optimal inter-company financing and providing guidance on cash investments. As an integral member of the Treasury team, the Senior Treasury Analyst will also prepare financialschedules for external reporting and may assist with capital structure decision, risk management initiatives, managing pension assets, performing M&A and divestiture due diligence, and deal transaction support or other areas as assigned.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Treasurer and will support other Treasury Leaders as well
SPAN OF CONTROL: Individual Contributor
* Systems, Controls, Compliance, and Reporting
* Ensure compliance with Treasury policies and continuous enhancement in support of effective controls
* Maintain adequate desk procedures
* Adhere to the safety policies and uphold the values
* Develop and implement strategies to maximize efficient cash repatriation
* Structure and coordinate optimal inter-company loans and repayments
* Monitor the inter-company loanportfolio and proactively address upcoming maturities
* Partner with leaders in the Tax, Accounting, and Legal departments to provide a consistent inter-company lending and borrowing framework with standard documents and interest rate determination Coordinate the activities of the Structured Transaction Governance Committee
* Review requests for letters-of-credit and guarantees and make recommendations to senior leadership
* Own month end reporting including the "T-pack" distributed to the CFO, CEO, and Board of Directors
* Coordinate quarterly information review of all treasury activity with PwC
* Provide investment support to global pension plans as needed
Cash Management, Risk Management, and Capital Markets
* Drive regional actions to minimize idle cash balances and rationalize bankingpartnerships
* Support financial hedging activities as a back-up to other members within the department
* Develop financial models and analytical tools to analyze capital structure and related items leading to decisions regarding dividend payments, share repurchases, and debt financing
* Prepare presentations and communications for senior management, the board of directors, and outside parties (e.g., rating agencies)
* Support stock analysis activity and share repurchase activity
Must be eligible to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis.