Senior UI Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
* Develop new products and features for the content products of the Marketing Cloud.
* Work with your team to define and implement the appropriate process for this work including metrics for success
* Participate in design & code reviews
* Strong desire to work with agile product development processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven experience developing solutions to complex and unusual technology challenges.
* Knowledgeable foundation in interaction design principles
* Thorough understanding of developing for cross-browser support
* Working knowledge of Node, Node.js, Underscore, jQuery
* Solid proficiency with distributed version control (git)
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in software engineering, computer science, or computer & information systems
* Minimum 5 years work experience
* Knowledge of Bower and Grunt tools.
* Passion for debugging & benchmarking
* Basic experience with cloud deployments, message-queuing architectures, and SaaS APIs
* Unit, functional, and browser testing experience would be a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.