Senior UI Web Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11129 Senior UI Web Developer (Open)
We're seeking a Senior UI Web Developer to join our Web Development team. This role will be working closely Product Managers and Team Leaders to develop new user interactions and ensure flawless delivery of products and new features.
Key Areas and Responsibility:
* Design and implement high-performance, reusable code for UI components in an Agile development environment
* Cooperate with back-end developers and design and implement REST-services to support UI components
* Constantly analyze existing workflows for opportunities to innovate and improve usability providing additional benefits to customers while reducing complexity
* Follow the latest tendencies in web development and help shape the technical landscape for web optimization and performance
* Evaluate new web technology and recommend to the Group adaptation of new techniques and libraries
* Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering (equivalent experience)
* 3+ years of experience developing rich web applications
* This role could require travel up to 25% of time domestically
* Good knowledge of cross platform rendering issues between major browsers and platforms
* Demonstrated passion for user experience design and improving usability
* Experience with Responsive Design and developing large HTML web-based applications
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
* Demonstrated passion about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and exploring the latest technologies
* Motivated self-driven, with ability to work as part of a small team, and define, own and drive projects and tasks to completion
* Experience with Web Services
* Other programming languages which are a plus are: Java, C#, node JS
* Experience with web application servers such as Node, Apache, TomCat or similar
* Experience writing Enterprise software that scales is a plus
* Experience profiling and optimizing web application performance on both the client and server side is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with business and technical teams
* Ability to solve problems in a fast paced environment