Senior User Experience Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
SENIOR USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
LOCATION: Indy, New York, San Francisco
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud User Experience Design Studio (UXDS) is a team of over 50 super-talented and hard-working researchers, interaction designers, visual designers, and front-end engineers who collaborate closely to bring Salesforce Marketing Cloud products to life. We are a UCD shop that values customer success and happiness. We are a passionate crew that has fun while working UX magic.
As a Senior UX Designer in the User Experience Design Studio, you'll be creating concepts and designs for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud product line (e.g., email, social, mobile, marketing automation, analytics, predictive intelligence), working alongside other UX disciplines, development, and product management.
A day/week in your life as a UX Designer will include:
* Maintaining a user-centered design approach as you tackle complex design problems
* Helping transition Marketing Cloud to the Salesforce Lightning Experience
* Advocating for simple, modern design and adherence to design conventions (e.g., responsive, accessibility)
* Mapping out interaction user workflows that take into account cross-product integration
* Creating annotated wireframes (low fidelity to high fidelity and everything in between)
* Creating pixel perfect visuals for product interfaces or demos when needed
* Participating in product research and analysis, always striving to know the customers for which you are designing
* Collaborating deeply with user researchers, product managers and the engineering team throughout the product lifecycle to ensure your designs are addressing user and business needs, feasible to implement, and are subsequently implemented accurately
* Helping to define design patterns that can be used across the entire product ecosystem
* Working on fast-paced projects, requiring attention to detail and working within constrained timelines
* A solid understanding of user experience, user research, interaction design, and design principles
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in HCI, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or related field
* 4+ years of experience in UX/Interaction Design
* A professional portfolio demonstrating interaction design experience (note, candidates without a portfolio will not be considered)
* Problem solving and communication skills that demonstrate you know how to 1) understand user needs, 2) translate those needs into modern and intuitive experiences, and 3) justify design choices and adjust decisions based on feedback
* Know the rules of good interaction design and know when to break them
* Expert-level knowledge of wireframing tools (e.g., Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
* Technical acumen with web technologies - HTML, CSS, and browser capabilities across platforms
* Experience designing for enterprise SaaS, accessibility, mobile apps, and analytics is a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.