Senior User Experience Researcher
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
We re looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher to join our growing user experience team. In this role you ll work closely with design managers, product managers and developers to conceive of and create the next generation of Chegg s products and services. You will report directly to the Director of UX Research.
We do UX Research differently at Chegg. For example, instead of working on your own or jumping from project to project, you ll be an embedded member of our Writing Productivity Tools product group. Working directly with your team and using a variety of methodologies, you ll plan, execute, evaluate and share insights from your UX Research. You ll work to optimize our customer s experience and turn insights into engaging, actionable recommendations that make a difference for our customers. We measure researchers success by the number and quality of the product improvements -- You definitely won t be writing reports and filing them away on a wiki!
* Partner with UX Designers to create design solutions for our Writing Productivity Tools based on customer data
* Test mockups and prototypes of the products in our on-site research lab
* Review product analytics regularly and identify opportunities for UX Design improvements
* Conduct surveys of current and cancelled customers; identify and explore product-related opportunities for improvement
* Partner with Chegg s Customer Support to identify, prioritize and address user experience related issues
* Use Chegg s College Interns frequently to gain insight into product design and user experience(s)
* Use UserTesting.com to get feedback on designs; compile and review results and report key findings; make recommendations based on those findings
* Adept at user centered design methodologies
* Excellent presentation skills
* Curious and creative; enjoy complex issues and problem solving
* Ability to facilitate the rapid iterative design process
* Experience managing both simple and complex user research projects
* Great communication skills (clear communicator)
* Ability to blend both quantitative metrics and qualitative feedback into the product design process
* Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Design, or related field
Read more about the Chegg UX team here.
Links to http://www.cheggux.com
Chegg out our culture and benefits!
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer