Senior Vice President Product Strategy 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MarketPro has partnered with a global leader in the specialized payment services space to initiate a search for a Senior Vice President Product Strategy. Located in Atlanta, GA this entrepreneurial brand serves millions of commercial cardholders across the globe and manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from multi-billion dollar brands to small and medium businesses.
We are seeking an experienced leader to own product strategy, innovation, development, and marketing within our North America Card business. In North America, this organization has driven consistent double digit growth through continuous product innovation in its two core products. We are currently pursuing a new set of product ideas which have the potential to dramatically expand our market opportunity, revenue per customer, and value creation for our customers. We expect these new ideas to become the primary growth drivers enabling continued double digit growth for our largest North American business. As a result, this role will have significant CEO-level exposure and a critical impact on the continued success of the company.
* Identifying, designing and developing innovative product offerings to drive growth in the market. New product ideas can target new segments, increase sales performance in existing segments, or improve value and revenue from customers.
* Building compelling and integrated cases for new product concepts considering competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity
* Leading cross-functional teams (including IT, Operations, Sales, and Credit) to quickly pilot products into market. Ongoing monitoring of performance results oriented; highly innovative. Focused on business value creation through continuous improvement and innovation.
* Highly analytical, data-driven mindset; holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
* Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership style, with strong influence, facilitation and problem solving skills.
* Effective executor; pivots well from ideation to rapid-cycle implementation. Thrives in less structured environment that values speed-to-market over perfection.
* Highly analytical, data-driven mindset and professional communication style
* Turns first to data-driven answers and analysis to overcome challenges and make decisions, holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
* Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership style
* Excellent communicator and presenter, able to translate marketing insights for rest of executive team and pitch new ideas at the highest level
* A communications expert with superior oral and written communication skills
* Incorporates the brand promise and positioning into strategies and messaging.
* Excellent time management and capability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
* Strong analytical capability to compile, analyze and make recommendations from various sources of data, both quantitative and qualitative.
_MarketPro is the leading interim marketing executive and marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need is interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry._