Senior Vice President, Projects
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Senior Vice President, Projects
Auto Req ID
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Vice President to join our PDS team in our Los Angeles market.
* Penetrate local market and source development management/advisory opportunities with 3rd party owners
* Provide superior client service
* Provide superior employee management
* Contribute to growth of company
* Enhance own professional and personal skills
* Meet assigned financial targets
* Develops new business opportunities related to a variety of interior tenant improvement projects
* Assesses profitability and/or cost effectiveness of the Interiors product line
* Provides strategic direction and product quality
* Oversees and manages existing team
* Excels in all phases of project management including: program development, budgeting, planning & design, pre-construction, project milestone scheduling, services contracting of multidisciplinary project teams, conflict resolution, project implementation, project oversight and project closure.
* Provides timely and accurate project documentation and reporting including but not limited to: Project Meeting Minutes, drafting of Project Work Orders, Project Purchase Orders, Service Contracts and Change Orders, verification of appropriate Vendor Insurance Certificates, execution of Project Status Updates, and executing Vendor Close-Out Letters.
* Contract negotiation/verification.
* Cultivates and maintains a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers.
* Assist Management Committee and Region Manager in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
* Assist in training and developing Jones Lang LaSalle team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for assigned projects.
* Ensure accurate management of all accounts receivables to maintain a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, Account finance team and/or the Regional Operations Manager.
* Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee (not applicable to Accounts).
* Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
* Interact with other senior team leaders in Project & Development Services Business Unit
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Four-year degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Architecture, or related field required.
* MBA degree preferred.
* Ten (10) years of experience working in a Design/Construction/Project Management role with strong pre-construction experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Demonstrated business judgment and new business development skills.
* Leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve results.
* Interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as internal Brokers.
* Organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* A strong working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate.
* Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service.
* Considerable experience in interior tenant improvement design & construction preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy.
* Flexibility with work hours and travel, as needed.
* Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42638BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.