Senior Web Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Misc. Healthcare Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHIS COMPANY HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR ITS PROGRAMS IN FIVE KEY CATEGORIES: ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE, CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP AND RESPONSIBILITY, CULTURE OF ETHICS, GOVERNANCE AND LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND REPUTATION.
ENEFITS PACKAGE includes MEDICAL COVERAGE, including a HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA),
DENTAL, VISION, RETIREMENT/PENSION PLAN, PAID TIME OFF, FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS, LIFE INSURANCE AND VOLUNTARY BENEFITS. Also offered are: EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP), ADOPTION ASSISTANCE, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, CREDIT UNION, EMPLOYEE PERKS AND DISCOUNTS.
The SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER is a self-motivated highly technical individual who builds complex interactive applications based on user requirements, usability, accessibility, and security needs. In addition, the Senior Web Developer leads development efforts for assigned projects. Under limited supervision, the Senior Web Developer is able to work through all phases of the application life cycle, develop complex business logic and mentor junior developers. This role is also responsible for working with team leads to develop effort estimates based on customer requirements and hosting technology.
* Create customized applications to enhance website capabilities according to current development methodologies.
* Develop products that utilize web services including SOA, WCF, and RESTful Services.
* Participates in application design and development discussions with clients and management to determine client needs and ensure that product adheres to established specifications and standards.
* Collaborate with application analysts, vendors and users to ensure system integrations.
* Responsible for escalating technology and application issues with appropriate internal resources.
* Ability to work with hospital systems.
* Utilizes and maintains appropriate change control procedures and standards.
* 5+ years' experience in web programming required.
* 2+ years' experience in current Microsoft .Net development technologies.
* Experience with the current version of the following web authoring languages, databasetechnologies, methodologies, tools and technologies, is required.
* Entity Framework
* Web Services / RESTful Services
* Visual Studio
* Agile and SCRUM development methodology
* High School diploma or GED required
* Bachelordegree in Computer Science/Business Management is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race. color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future.