Senior Website Content Specialist (SEO)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What you ll be doing
The Senior Web Content Specialist is a vital player on our global site readiness team. In this role, you will collaborate with various teams throughout marketing, as well as customers and stakeholders across the company, to build web content for marketing initiatives, drive organic search, and improve end-user engagement with a constant eye on campaign and commercial success. You will have a mix of responsibilities that include building web pages, running content experiments, using data analyses to scale successful experiments and ideas, and come up with new ideas to grow organic traffic. The successful candidate has a passion for SEO tools and principles, and thrives on opportunities for results-driven experimentation as much as deep-dive analyses of content performance issues. You build pages that are beautiful to behold, yet highly effective at driving organic traffic. You have a proven track record responding to the expectations of global audiences through strategic page-building, A/B testing, international search engine optimization and content marketing. You are inspired by the power of effective reporting, and endeavor at building dashboards that highlight organic international website traffic, conversion data, content performance and status to various global stakeholders. This role has responsibility for both strategy and execution and, as such, will require a proven track record of working closely with technical teams, as well as the ability to communicate with leadership and executive stakeholders.
Some of the things you ll be doing include
* Create optimized, effective landing and campaign pages and oversee ongoing improvements in alignment with stakeholder and localization needs
* Develop, manage, and maintain the landing page experience for a suite of content designed specifically around SEO campaigns, and partner with internal editors and other resources to ensure pages are relevant and performative in all languages
* Provide feedback, guidance and requirements for web page development in general
* Execute strategies for page building and content development in coordination with SEO goals and broader marketing initiatives
* Identify new opportunities for organic traffic growth in multiple languages and drive international search engine optimization (iSEO) enhancements, including content creation, on page content optimization, analytics, and off page link building
* Train regional editorial teams and the broader organization on SEO best practices
* Build dashboards as assigned and track metrics to accurately represent results
* Conduct tests and research to prove or disprove hypotheses related to international SEO
* Proactively stay at the forefront of the SEO industry and its constant changes through personal development, networking, and training
* Partner with localization and global content teams to ensure that pages will support non-English versions of sites
* Collaborate with a Web Project Manager to prioritize requests and gather stakeholder requirements
* Have a passion for teaching others on how to build beautiful webpages. This includes trainings (both group and individual) on how to use Drupal, supporting tools, basic HTML, etc.
Who you are *LI-VI1
* Educated. Bachelor s degree preferred
* Experienced. 3+ years of experience in website page and content development as well as in executing an SEO strategy at enterprise scale, especially as pertains to global content
* A True Team Player. You're a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
* Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we re doing and won t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Data Consent: Tableau Software Inc. and its other subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively called Tableau) is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal sensitive information you provide us with. By submitting your CV, you are explicitly agreeing to any personal information that you have supplied being used by Tableau in the pursuit of recruiting activities. This information will be held in accordance with the relevant Data Protection Privacy laws and regulations relevant to your country of residence. You further agree that Tableau may retain this information for a reasonable period of time. As Tableau is a global company, your information may be transferred and available internationally, including in countries that do not have privacy laws.