Senior e-Procurement Specialist
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Full Time Senior e-Procurement Specialist
Corporate 111 Westwood Place Brentwood , TN 37027
Job # PSCObreTN059996b
Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and is committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
The eProcurement Specialist is responsible for developing Brookdale's electronic Procurement strategy and launching the Procurement system, tools, and related training to support eProcurement. The eProcurement Specialist drives continuous improvement for e-sourcing and contract management, including eRFx events. The eProcurement Specialist leads the socialization of eProcurement and establishes goals and metrics by partnering with the Category Managers and Sourcing teams. eProcurement Specialist will work with the Procurement Training Specialist to develop and disseminate training programs for all levels of Procurement personnel. The eProcurement Specialist will report to the Procurement Manager of Governance Strategy and will work closely with Procurement Tech & Operations to ensure operation effectiveness of the eProcurement tool.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
The Procurement Specialist is part of the Facilities Procurement team. This person will serve as a critical liaison between Procurement and the Brookdale organization through ensuring internal stakeholders and associates are receiving all needed support from the Procurement team, as well as, contracted suppliers for the Facilities category offering. This person will be responsible for providing appropriate input into the development and implementation of sourcing strategies, the negotiation and implementation of category agreements, as well as, the ongoing management and utilization of contracted categories. This position will report directly to the Director of Facilities Procurement. The Procurement Specialist must be able to interact in an efficient, professional, and responsive manner with all levels of Brookdale associates, stakeholders,
and suppliers. Strong customer service skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required
* Act as the Functional Expert for eProcurement.
* Plan and lead RFP for eProcurement system with cross functional team.
* Coordinate cross functional deep dive to understand requirements for eProcurement system.
* Develop the implementation approach for eContracts and eSourcing for Brookdale, including transfer of all existing contracts and strategies to new system.
* Roll out new eProcurement system for Brookdale and support on-going operational needs of system.
* Interface between Category Managers, Tech & Operations team, IT, and eProcurement system.
* Responsible for the monitoring and administration of the eProcurement system, including reporting metrics to Procurement Leadership and Stakeholders.
* Develop training documents and Standard Operating Procedures for eProcurement System.
* Work with Legal to develop contract templates and clause library for eProcurment; develop schedule for development of contract templates and clause library
* Influences, prioritizes, and implements go to market strategies for supplier strata.
* Communicate revised and updated procurement sourcing strategies to Procurement and category managers.
* Works with Procurement Leadership to communicate expectations on data a