Senior of Tax Accounting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Tax Advantage Personnel, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONSENIOR OF TAX ACCOUNTING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Prepare quarterly and year-end tax reporting for global income taxes (ASC 740)
* Coordinate with Federal, SALT, and International teams in relation to the tax provision
* Gather data to enter or review data in the tax provision software
* Prepare quarterly and annual FIN 48 movement and related quarterly and annual provision calculation
* Prepare tax related SEC reporting disclosures
* Monitor internal controls over income tax reporting processes and provide necessary document to both internal and external auditors to support Tax Department's SOX procedures
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and year-end account reconciliation, account proof and account roll forwards
* Prepare return to provision true up, deferred proof, and payable proof including preparing detail journal entries to reflect these true ups in the general ledger
* Prepare tax provisions for statutory financial statements or special reports for certain subsidiaries of the top parent company
REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR OF TAX ACCOUNTING
* Degree in Accounting - CPA and / or Masters Preferred
* At least 3 years working with the tax provision in relation to the Federal and State corporate tax