Senor Marketing Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Artisanal Brewing Ventures
JOB DESCRIPTIONARTISANAL BREWING VENTURES (ABV) is a Family Office backed Venture Capital company headquartered in Charlotte, NC. ABV was formed in 2014 by the founders of Southern Tier Brewing Company and Ulysses Management, with the vision of creating a dynamic platform for best-in-class craft breweries in close partnership with their founders. In February, 2016 Southern Tier of Lakewood, NY and Victory Brewing Company of Downingtown, PA came together to form a new joint venture. This unique union presents a new model for craft beer partnerships by preserving brewery independence while pooling and capitalizing upon deep collective sales, marketing and administrative resources. Under the umbrella of ABV, Victory and Southern Tier independently operate their breweries, with an annual production capacity of over 800,000 barrels. This alliance creates one of the largest brewers in the Northeast and ranks within the top craft brewing companies in the United States.
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO) IN CHARLOTTE, NC. This is a key position on our executive team which comes with tremendous opportunities now and in the future.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER:
* Excellent base salary
* Bonus opportunities
* Long-term investment incentive
* Excellent relocation package
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance
* Collaborative working environment
* Paid vacation and sick days
* Paid holidays
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Marketing Officer will report to the CEO and be responsible for developing and implementing the company's marketing strategy. The CMO will lead in various areas including marketing communication, market research, product development, distribution channel management, pricing, sales and customer service. The Chief Marketing Officer will drive sales growth and increase the overall profitability of the company. The ideal candidate is creative, driven, strategic and has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build alignment around sales goals and objectives.
* Creative and analytical with a thorough understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies
* Growth oriented, results driven, looking to help grow the business
* Passionate about customer advocacy
* A role model of integrity, strong work ethic, team player with creative business acumen
* Understanding of various business disciplines, i.e., IT, finance, etc.
* Appreciates and thrives within an entrepreneurial and Private Equity culture
* Demonstrated track record of developing marketing strategies and turning them into results
* Provide strategic direction and execution of revenue generation, demand generation, brand marketing and corporate communication initiatives including public relations and social responsibility
* Create, develop and execute comprehensive, measurable marketing strategies to drive sales
* Build, develop and establish the brand voice of ABV utilizing digital, social media and traditional channels in order to cultivate brand awareness, value, reputation and preference among target audiences
* Develop and monitor the marketing budget and provide comprehensive reporting and campaign metrics
* Oversee and evaluate market research to identify industry and economic trends and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions to meet objectives and goals and enhance the customer experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or other related field
* MBA or advanced degree in marketing is preferred
* 7+ years in a senior marketing role within the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry required
* Solid expertise in all areas of marketing including strategy development, customer targeting, branding, research, campaign measurement and optimization, digital and social media, analytics public relations, promotions, advertising, product development, distribution, pricing and customer service
* Early stage, high growth company experience strongly preferred
* Experience in hiring, retaining, mentoring and managing high performing teams
* Experience in strategy management, development and implementation
* Hands-on experience in branding, ecommerce, social media, digital marketing, events and strategic partnerships
* High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
* Results-driven with strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine effectiveness, ROI and forecasting
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Director, marketing strategy, branding, public relations, CMO, Marketing campaigns, Consumer packaged goods, CPG, consumer products, craft beer, beverage industry, private equity