Seo Digital Strategist 8/10/2016
Bay Shore Staffing
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Our #1 Boston start up client is growing its world class marketing team by adding a Search Engine Optimization member. Come shape this new role with your extraordinary talent!
* We are looking for a SEO Strategist to contribute on strategy, execution, and analysis. Our firm provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
* We take pride in our SEO and are looking for a superstar to add to our high-performing team.
What Are We Looking For:
* You are a passionate search marketer who is extremely knowledgeable about best practices and the latest new areas of SEO, and you also relish in the analytical aspects of the industry.
* You are detail-oriented, but can balance these details with the larger business objectives.
* You are quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO.
* You have relentlessly high standards, and are never satisfied with the status quo.
* You are invigorated, not intimidated, by large volumes of data and keywords. You are adept at analyzing data at scale.
* You have deep experience working on SEO on a global scale. You might even speak another language fluently.
* You are an ambitious self-starter who takes pride in being "first in class".
* You are results driven and have strong business acumen.
* You enjoy problem-solving and have a genuine curiosity about how consumers search for information.
* You work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* You're an excellent communicator, especially when incorporating data to substantiate your winning point.
What You'll Do:
* Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets.
* Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
* Writing specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
* Analyzing experiment results and pushing forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
* Performing granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple global markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
* Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking TripAdvisor's performance against competitors.
* Optimizing internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
* Assessing and understanding each market's needs related to Search, and communicating them to various internal and external stakeholders.
What We Seek:
* BA or BSdegree (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering).
* 5+ years of in-house SEO work experience with an industry leading website.
* Demonstrable track record of business results through SEO.