This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
EBSCO Industries Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 8636
Experience: Less than 1 year
Job Category: Food Services
Education: Not Indicated
Position Type: Part-Time Regular
Required Travel: No
Location: FL - Panama City Beach/Destin
Travel Percentage: 0
* Set up workspace in a clean, crisp, and timely manner
* Work with team members to set tables and mis en place all service stations
* In many cases great guests after they have seated and offer water service
Update the floor chart continuously throughout the shift and having open communication with the host stand * Collect menus and return them to the Host Area.
* Clean menus as needed throughout the shift.
* Inform the Expeditor of open menu counts several times throughout the shift.
* Observe tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
* Assist the Servers by refilling waters and beverages, running food to the tables and processing payment.
* Also assist in bussing and resetting tables.
* Maintain professional, composed and calm demeanor at all times.
* Complete all side-work as directed.
* Assist in an entire team effort.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Ability to reach, bend, squat, and lift
* Ability to carry plates, lift glass racks and boxes weighing up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per shift
* Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Ability to withstand exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, and humidity
* Ability to stand for entire shift
* Ability to work nights and weekends
* Ability to work longer than an eight hour shift, if necessary
* Full-Service Restaurant Experience is desired.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, homeowners, and co-workers, both orally and in writing
EBSCO is an EOE - Race/Color/Sex/Religion/National Origin/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Vets/Disabilities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top