This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONPart-Time (Flexible Shifts)
Brookdale Skyline 2365 Patriot Heights Colorado Springs , CO 80904
Job #: 050422e
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide quick, efficient and pleasant delivery of food, ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
* Take food orders and deliver meals to residents and guests in a timely manner
* Ensure safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware and utensils
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* One year restaurant experience preferred
* Current ServSafe Certification required
* High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Interested? Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149826.aspx'