This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Part Time
Brookdale Magnolia - 737 Magnolia Ave Corona, CA 92879
Job #: 045164a
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Taking food orders and delivering beverage orders
* Ensuring resident and guest satisfaction
* Assisting in bussing and resetting tables
* Ensuring safety and proper handling of dishes, glassware, and utensils
* Providing quick, efficient, and pleasant delivery of food
* Ensuring that quality standards and service are being delivered
**Please note these are not tipped positions and shifts may vary**
Required skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED
* One year related experience in dining services preferred
* Excellent communication, customer service, and multi-tasking skills
* High degree of service orientation and a positive attitude
* Must be honest and reliable
* Flexibility with schedule - availabilty for day, evening, holiday and weekend shifts is required
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149464.aspx'