- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Server: Avamere at Medford
Full-time/Part-time Day/Evening shift available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at Medford
835 Crater Lake Ave.
Medford, OR 97504
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in serving meals on a timely basis to residents.
* Set up meal trays, food carts and the dining room.
* Ensure that food, menus and supplies for the next meal are readily available.
* Assist in daily cleaning duties, such as work tables, refrigerators, etc.
* Retrieve dishes from the dining room, wash and clean utensils, and return them to their proper storage areas.
* Keep work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous materials.
* Assist Cooks in preparing meals.
* Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred.
* Must have a Food Handler s Card.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Medford is a 156 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, transitional and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Unique to Avamere at Medford is a fitness center with a swimming pool and gym, a Massage Therapist and in addition, outdoor patios and a wide variety of activities available for patients functioning at different cognitive levels. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!