Server Side Java Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBelow is the qualifications. In summary, we are in the lookout for a strong Java, Concurrency/Multithreading, Spring, SQL (Sybase/Oracle), Messaging (JMS, Tibco EMS, MQ, Solace etc), XML with 5+ years of financial experience (preferably in trading, trade capture/processing, allocations, electronic trading etc).
Position requires experience with the following:
* Experience with Capital Markets (Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Equities) strongly recommended. This position is for a capital markets developer with at least 10years of core Java experience, who can lead, design and develop large scale fixed income trading applications. Candidate should have solid communication skills and be a good team player who can interface with business analysts, management, and other technology groups. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, implementing front office trading system and maintenance
* 10+ years of core Java (Spring, Hibernate) experience with extensive experience in building multi-threaded and event-driven high-performance systems..
* Understanding of .net development best practices (Inversion of Control, MVVM and Test-Driven Development).
* 5+ years of experience with SQL, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, tuning database queries for high performance.
* Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux commands and utilities
* Experience with Source Control and Continuous Integration (SVN, TeamCity, Anthill)
* Strong understanding of Trade processing of fixed income securities.
* Experience with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service (EMS), Oracle Coherence
* Fixed Income Math (Price/Yield calculations/Risk).
* Knowledge of Corporate Bond, Muni Bond, ABS, Money Market and Preferred Products is a must
* Experience with Capital Markets products (Fixed Income securities, Derivatives), trading systems and environments, and Front and Middle office processes in a trading environment will be preferred
This is a hands-on position where the candidate will have design and development responsibility for parts of the system. 80% development, 20% production support. Understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and implementations. Must be willing to participate in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, production deployment and support.
Hiring Manager Raj Radhakrishnan
LOB: Wholesale Securities
Bill Rate $90.00per hour
Location: Uptown Charlotte ONLY
Onsite Interviews Strongly preferred
Fixed Income trade processing team runs several key technology systems that facilitate Wells Fargo Securities Fixed Income trading activities. Among them are FISTS and Catalyst. The team is looking to hire a server side Java software developer with at least 10years of experience who is passionate not only about producing high quality code, but is also looking at the overall goal of solving trading desks' issues in the fastest and most robust manner.
Required skills include:
* Spring framework
* Relational Databases - preferably Oracle or Sybase
* Java Messaging Service - preferably MQ, Tibco or Solace
* Distributed Caching - preferably Oracle Coherence, Gemfire, Hazelcast, GridGain or any other
* Unix command line and scripting Other attractive skills for us:
* Work experience at other Fixed Income broker/dealers
* Work experience on other securities trading or settlement systems
* Bloomberg integration APIs
* Fixed Income business knowledge
* .NET C#