Service Center Manager- UPS Freight
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
United Parcel Service, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONUPS Freight, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking a Service Center Manager to plan, organize, manage, and direct all service center operations. This person oversees and is directly involved in all phases of the service center operation including, but not limited to, customer service, sales, customer interaction, and operations. This individual will be responsible to:
* Manage all financial aspects of the service center operation for profitable results including revenue attainment, cost control, and yield improvement.
* Recommend and initiate personnel actions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
* Assist account managers in the identification, acquisition, and retention of customers.
* Prepare and implement action plans to ensure planned productivity and service goals are achieved
* Prepare and manage safety, security, and loss prevention procedures in accordance with Company, OSHA, and DOT guidelines.
* Submit various financial and operational reports and action plans as directed
* Interpret, implement, and enforce Service Center Work Instructions and Company policies.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity