Service Center Team Lead 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Service Center Team Lead (464958)
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To develop, implement, and maintain the delivery of world-class service including quality assurance, client services, and workforce management ensuring departmental objectives are met.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assesses and evaluates current team competencies to develop a baseline of service opportunities.
* Leads efforts to refine Service Center measures and tracking systems for program improvements.
* Maintains records of training activities, colleague progress, and program effectiveness.
* Analyzes and resolves customer service issues.
* Supervises a Service Center unit (team) providing leadership, direction, and support and monitors team's daily performance.
* Monitors workloads and status; supports colleagues by providing advice on handling complex issues; and identifies and resolves problems and issues.
* Works with team leadership to develop, implement, and monitor staff development plans with a focus on overall customer service skills.
* Communicates with upper management regarding unit issues and resolutions.
ADDITONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Supports the organization's quality program(s).
* Travels as needed.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Four (4) years of call center or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experiencerequired. Supervisory experiencepreferred.
Skills & Knowledge
o Strong customer service skills including call center client processes and procedures
o Excellent team coaching, training, facilitation, and development skills
o Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
o Excellent customer service skills
o PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
o Analytical and interpretive skills
o Strong organizational skills
o Excellent interpersonal skills
o Excellent negotiation skills
o Ability to work in a team environment
o Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.