This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Service Coordinator SimplexGrinnell
About the role:
* This position requires a high energy level, strong administrative skills with emphasis on organizational abilities, interpersonal communications, and customer service skills.
* Candidate will perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign, and close customer requests for technical service support and life safety systems inspections.
* Must have a positive attitude, ability to learn quickly, and able to work under pressure.
Who were looking for:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
* Associates Degree, Certification, or proven equivalent professional administrative experience a plus
* 3 years administrative experience preferred.
* Experience in Fire and Security or other major industries a plus.
* Strong PC literacy, advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.