Service Coordinator / Home Care - ReqCode 5321588
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Home Care by Black Stone
JOB DESCRIPTIONExciting Opportunity for a Qualified Service Coordinator in Home Care ~
Become A Senior Advocate!Home Care Black Stone is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. Receive courses to advance your skills as a geriatric specialist. You will also enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
Statement of Responsibility:
The Service Coordinator is responsible for screening, hiring, and orientating for direct care staff, maintaining direct care staff personnel file / requirements, and performs various bookkeeping, verifying time slips.
Qualifications and Skills:
* A high school graduate, college desired
* Organizational skills: ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Supervisory skills: be able to hold accountable and build rapport with direct care staff
* Communication and Customer Service Skills: maintain employee satisfaction, increase employee base
* Some knowledge of medical terminology, or medical related job experience, desirable
* Basic computer skills: ability to use company software, email and maintain documentation
Home Care by Black Stone offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life and Accidental Death Insurance
* Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
* 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
AFAM 2016 img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://almostfamily.contacthr.com/50246657.jpg /