Service Coordinator I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 3/18/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONService Coordinator PART TIME
Master Protection, LP dba FireMaster, a Tyco Company, is seeking a Part Time Service Coordinator to work from our Miami, FL office. The successful candidate will be computer literate with Microsoft Office software and have adequate typing/keyboard skills. Primary responsibilities include inventory management, issuing materials to technicians, recording orders in the computer system, receiving deliveries, and counting stock items, when necessary.
Tyco (NYSE:TYC) is the world's largest pure-play fire protection and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A company with $10 billion in revenue, Tyco has more than 70,000 employees in more than 1,000 locations across 50 countries serving various end markets, including commercial, institutional, governmental, retail, industrial, energy, residential and small business. For more information, visit the new www.tyco.com.
Master Protection, LP (FireMaster) is a business unit of Tyco. Our suppression services are delivered through a combination of franchisees and employee technicians from 15 regional offices in North America. In collaboration with our affiliate, SimplexGrinnell, FireMaster offers customers a total solution across all fire protection, life safety, security and building communications needs today and in the future for many years to come. For more information, visit www.firemasterweb.com.
Summary of Position:
The successful candidate will be computer literate with Microsoft Office software. Primary responsibilities include inventory management, issuing materials to technicians, receiving deliveries, and counting stock items. The Service Coordinator is also responsible for assisting with paperwork turn-ins, building quotes in the quote system, following up on and generating sales leads, assisting with customer scheduling, and coordinating shop services. The ability to understand the importance of timely task completion and excellent phone/email communications are fundamental skills for this position.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Issue materials to technicians and record the issuance in the computer system.
* Receive deliveries and record in the computer system.
* Process paperwork turn-ins and spot customer deficiencies that need to be addressed.
* Work with and assist in the training of technicians on administrative protocols (timesheets, voice response system etc).
* Prepare quotes in the quote system under the guidance of sales person.
* Follow-up on leads, lost business, and assist with cold calls.
* Assist processing of paperwork for priority customers.
* Coordinate shared equipment for technician use.
* Schedule shop services with shared shop technician when services are needed.
* Other duties as required.
High school diploma.
Some college level education preferred.
Experience and Skills Required:
* Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook at a moderate level.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity, good judgment, and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Master Protection, LP is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future. Diversity and inclusion are key drivers to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.