This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
In a world where safety and dependability is more important than ever, Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, a division of Stanley Black & Decker delivers the products and solutions that government facilities, companies, professionals, and consumers count on to be safe when it really matters. Our passion for excellence is seen around the world in our disciplined operations, purposeful business growth, and loyal customer relationships.
At Stanley Convergent Security Solutions (CSS) we design, install, service, and monitor security systems that integrate intrusion, hold-up, fire, video surveillance, access control, and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive line of products, services, and technologies, we are the provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, residential, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, and airports.
* Answer phone calls involving questions about security policies and procedures from internal and external customers.
* Order all office supplies and Technician uniforms
* Process all sub and utility invoices
* Order service parts; stock parts; and close service calls
* Process all inventory transfers
* Research and process service credits
* Count inventory and enter all inventory updates in system
* Assist dispatcher with scheduling Techs if needed
* Process all billing
* Other miscellaneous job tasks as assigned by your supervisor
* Outstanding customer service abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Ability to handle multiple priorities
* Strong background with Microsoft Office, SBN knowledge a plus
* Excellent attention to detail skills
* Knowledge of security hardware industry preferred
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required
* Highly competitive salary
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
* 401K with company match
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Exceptional growth opportunities
*Stanley Security Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.