This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nationwide, Tecta America has harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, Tecta America has earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match Tecta America for resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
Provide comprehensive support to all operating units by effectively communicating and responding to customer needs. Serve as a resource for all operating units by providing information, answering questions and assisting local contacts with questions and concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plan, organize, and establish objectives and goals for projects assigned.
* Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions as well as suggesting information about other products and services.
* Maintains customer records and account information.
* Resolves product or service problems with customers.
* Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
* Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
* Understand the needs of the operating units to enable proactive consultation with local contacts.
* Investigate and resolve problems relating to all areas of responsibility, gather and analyze information and take proper course of action.
* Take part in a weekly on-call rotation every seven to nine weeks which involves receiving and addressing any emergency calls from customers during non-business hours.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Associates Degree or equivalent in a related field is a plus; previous customer service experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to accomplish tasks/projects as part of a team as well as individually.
* Dependability and exceptional attendance is essential.
* Ability to solve complex problems with customers.
* Excellent listening, writing and documentation skills.
* Ability to maintain professionalism with a high level of integrity.
* Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with associates and customers.
* Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
* Superb attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications. Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Tecta America reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business. Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.