Service Delivery Analyst Service Request Management Global IS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
SERVICE DELIVERY ANALYST SERVICE REQUEST MANAGEMENT GLOBAL IS
JOB ID 20161848 DATE POSTED 08/25/2016 DescriptionABOUT THE POSITION:
The National Grid s Service Request Management (SRM) team supports approximately 15,000 employees in US. The SRM team is responsible for ensuring that employees are able to log requests via the Service Catalogue and that the request is fulfilled by resolving teams both within National Grid or our 3rd third party partners. The SRM team is also responsible for maintaining the Service Catalogue in Service Now.
The role of the SRM Service Delivery analyst will be involved with the day to day management and governance of the service catalogue and service request processes. This would be to review, develop and implement requests for new catalogue items, coordinate with stakeholder groups, produce reports on KPI and track the performance.
The role of the SRM Service Delivery analyst would be focused on the operations of suppliers who are fulfilling the catalogue requests. This role would deal closely with the corresponding roles with the suppliers to determine performance, trouble-shoot problems and work for continuous improvement.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
* Ensure that Process Safety is adhered to for the protection of colleagues inside and alongside National Grid.
* Adheres to, and upholds, National Grid s safety based culture and practices.
* Responsible for managing service request activities to achieve continuous service and customer satisfaction within agreed service levels
* Responsible for monitoring requests throughout the request lifecycle and intervening to avoid process or quality breaches.
* Responsible for managing escalated requests; analyzing and addressing the cause of the process breakdown as well as confidently updating all parties and affected users.
* Responsible for effectively managing the level of service delivered and defining service improvement programs where this level falls short
* Act as a liaison between customer and Suppliers to resolve service issues
* Responsible for directing support partners at a case by case or operational level if they are failing (or at risk of failing) to fulfil their request management service level agreements or other process compliant obligations.
* Responsible for maintaining working relationships with counterparts in support partner organizations to deliver the end to end request management service or facilitate problem solving for complex cases.
* Upholds National Grid values and ensure health and safety standards are maintained in the team
* Responsible for providing Customer-focused Service provisioning with an empathetic, helping attitude
* Responsible for building a positive working Service Provisioning environment in which diverse staff feel committed to the business and the team are able to fully contribute.
* Responsible to develop strong relationships with people at all levels and across multiple teams within IT and
* Responsible for ensuring stakeholders are aware of the operational status of their requests and areas of concern are addressed in the timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* At least 3 years experience working in an ITIL environment.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
* Must be well-organized, capable both of planning work commitments, task prioritization, meeting deadlines and dealing with peaks of activity and unexpected events
* Experience with establishing, monitoring, and/or analyzing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Ability to analysis data, act on findings and succinctly report back on status and progress.
* Experience working in an outsourced environment.
* An ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and suppliers
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with people of all levels within the organization.
* Effective and sensitive communicator with people from different societies and cultures.
* ITIL V3 foundation certificate is desired.
* Experience of working with Service Now is preferred.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE.WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE.NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE MINORITIES, WOMEN, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES AND PROTECTED VETERANS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:IS Service Delivery
:IS Service Delivery
:Aug 25, 2016, 1:32:23 PM