Service Delivery Associate/Nutrition Service Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Massachusetts General Hospital(MGH)
JOB DESCRIPTION* Works under the supervision of the Patient Food Service Supervisor
* Handles food & Supplies in a sanitary manner
* Prepares & delivers 4-food requests to patient units throughout the medical facility
* Will have direct contact w/ patients, nursing and staff throughout the facility
* Ensures that all food requests are delivered with in 30 minutes of when the order is placed
* Delivers all 4 food requests within 30 minutes of when the call is placed to the data center
* Delivers all requests to the NSC or the Patient (After 8:30 pm)
* Communicates w/ nursing, NSC when the trays have been delivered to the appropriate person
* Documents times when trays have been delivered to the appropriate person. Returns the information to the data center
* Follows procedures as outlined by the Excellent Encounter program
* Maintain high levels of sanitation in work area (including all equipment, carts, etc.)
* Handles food in accordance to department, hospital, state, federal & JCAHO guidelines.
* BASIC ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
* MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW BASIC ORAL & WRITTEN DIRECTIONS
* MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 30 LBS. ABLE TO WALK / STAND FOR EXTENDED PERIODS
* MUST BE ABLE TO TRANSPORT A MINIMUM OF 1 MEAL TRUCK.
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY AND PRIORITIZE TASKS
* MUST BE CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATED
* MUST BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE POTENTIAL NEEDS OF THE PATIENT
* MUST BE DEPENDABLE NO EXCESSIVE ABSENTEEISM / LATENESS AS PER POLICY
* MUST FOLLOW SAFETY PROCEDURES
* BE FLEXIBLE TO CHANGE DUTIES ACCORDING TO THE DEMANDS OF THE OPERATION.
* BASIC COMPUTER SKILLS.
Massachusetts General Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. Applications from protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.