Service Delivery Coordinator (Managed IT Services)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Over 500 customers rely upon Presidio Managed Services on a 24x7x365 basis to manage their IT infrastructure. The customers have high expectations on the level of services we provide. The Customer Service Representative (SDC) has ownership of the relationship between Presidio Managed Services and a portfolio of our customers . A SDC is responsible for being the voice of both the customer to Presidio Managed Services Delivery and for Delivery to the customer. The SDC must ensure alignment of the services we are providing and associated communication with the associated Presidio account management, sales overlay and business unit regional leadership. It includes taking an end-to-end view of the services and seeking to be proactive in the continuous improvement of the services being provided.
The SDC is expected to continually develop and strengthen the associated external and internal relationships. The goal is to create joint partnerships with the client and the associated Presidio teams and individuals through the SDC's pro-active and personable interactions.
The SDC will manage the customer relationship across the six infrastructure portfolios:
* Network Services
* Data Center Services
* Security Services
* Workplace Services
* Service Management
* Perform SDC function for small to medium size clients customers within the region
* Reviewing client SLA/SLO agreements as well as contracted scope commitments. Escalating as appropriate when either the customer or Presidio is at risk.
* Ensure that all customer record and required documentation is complete, accurate, and maintained throughout the duration of the contract.
* Review service failures and confirm appropriate Problem Management actions are being developed and executed until completion
* Developing and maintain customized communication plans for each customer. Specific deliverables to include and are not limited to the following:
* Meeting Agendas
* Meeting Minutes
* Task Tracking
* Escalation Tracking
* Renewal Tracking
* Escalation point person for the customer, delivery and other associated Presidio teams and vendor partners.
* If required, produce and maintain service improvement plans
* Confirmation we are delivering a client experience that is consistent with our service culture
* Be the customer advocate for Presidio Managed Services communications that directly affect the customer
Client Upsell and Renewal
* Identify opportunities to increase the amount of services we are providing to our customers
* Confirm contract renewal activities are proceeding starting approximately 120 days before the contract end date and escalate all expired contracts to the Regional Team Lead
Key Success Metrics
* Customer satisfaction ratings
* Account Management feedback on the SDC and associated customer relationship
* Delivery leadership feedback on the SDC and associated customer relationship
* Number of client references obtained to assist in new sales
* Number of client initiated Delivery performance escalations
* Percentage of upsells for which the SDC identified and drove
* Percentage of contract renewals
* 2+ tears' experience in a service delivery role highly preferred
* Effective professional written and verbal communication using MS Word, MS Excel an MS PowerPoint
* Strong organizational skills
* Meticulous in the management of issues, risks and commitments
* Basic Presidio Managed Services tool usage, especially report generation (Service Now, Prognosis, Nimsoft, Edge Portal and Jaspersoft)
* Strong personal influence skills
* Strong negotiations skills
* Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal individuals and external customers. Must be an effective communicator in difficult customer situations
* Solid understanding of how delivery provides the management services
* ITIL v3 Foundation Certification is a plus
* Technology Specific Certifications are a plus
* Due to the nature of a 24 x 7 x 365 operation, must be willing to be available for occasional non-traditional business hours work
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.