Service Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB ROLE :: MAINFRAME TOWER LEAD (SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER WITH MAINFRAMES BACKGROUND)
LOCATION :: FRISCO, TX
CONTRACT DURATION :: FULLTIME
* Minimum of 20 to 25years' experience in the technology
* Comprehensive knowledge and experience on the technical area
* Ability to make sound judgements on technical planning or issues
* Provide expert advice on related technical areas
* Ability to developed and teach product and/or component education for peers and/or customers
* Capable of writing Technical disclosures
* Ability to perform major design responsibilities
* Perform the role of a transition focal point.
* Provided implementation of services coordination.
* Participated in design phases of new projects and ensured proper standards were enforced.
* Ability to provide innovative thinking to solve complex problems and solutions
* Perform Team Leader duties
* Ability to provide training to enhance productivity and technical knowledge of the staff
* Perform technical research and prepare reports for management or stake-holders
* Specialized in advanced problem troubleshooting procedures
* Independently coordinate the planning and execution.
* P&L responsibility
* Expansion of services to fill all gamut's of infrastructure-increase breadth.
* Focus on project opportunities and transformation initiatives ITIL process definitions and implementation
* Automation in service delivery, Resource management, Utilization, Billing, Management reporting
Conduct regular in depth service and process audits.* Employee retention, motivation and training
* Focus on grooming people from L1 to L2, L2 to L3 within select timelines
* Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the Transformation and Consulting group for: Architecture gap assessment studies
* Implementation of new technologies Consolidation/virtualisation opportunities
* Reduce business impact of outages, Cost savings through better solutions, Enhance operational efficiencies
Overall SLA management - Operation interaction with technologies Lead / Service Owner Overall Customer and Employee Satisfaction